Are you looking for additional ways to support the community? Stay #JonesboroStrong with these resources:
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you. Click here for more information about vaccination.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Practice physical distancing. Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick, by keeping at least 6 feet between you and others.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Wear a face covering when you are exposed to non-household members and physical distancing cannot be assured. Click here to read the requirements.
From City of Jonesboro
If you are a business, employer, resident, or organization seeking information and help during this time, the City of Jonesboro has dedicated an entire web page to Frequently Asked Questions on how to get help running small businesses, what special funding is available, how to claim unemployment insurance, CDC recommendations, and more. Look through this information at Jonesboro.org.
Small Business Consultations
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center has been providing information and assistance regarding COVID-19. For help with your business, go to http://asbtdc.org/
Help from United Way
Information about the Northeast Arkansas COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund can be found here: https://www.uwnea.org/covid-19-response
United Way of NEA has joined with Craighead County Community Foundation and CRDC to collect funds. Funds are being dispersed by CRDC for families and individuals who need help paying rent and utilities. They have established a hotline just for COVID-19. The number is (870) 333-5131.